We recommend using the Thunderstore Mod Manager or an alternative for installing mods
|Date uploaded||2 years ago|
BepInExPack for ROUNDS
This is BepInEx 5.4.11 pack for ROUNDS.
BepInEx is a general purpose framework for Unity modding. BepInEx includes tools and libraries to
- load custom code (hereafter plugins) into the game on launch;
- patch in-game methods, classes and even entire assemblies without touching original game files;
- configure plugins and log game to desired outputs like console or file;
- manage plugin dependencies.
BepInEx is currently one of the most popular modding tools for Unity on GitHub.
This pack's contents
This pack is preconfigured and usable for ROUNDS modding.
In particular, this pack comes with preconfigured
BepInEx.cfg that enables the BepInEx console and more extensive logging.
Installation (game, automated)
This is the recommended way to install BepInEx on the game.
- Download and install Thunderstore Mod Manager or r2modman
- Click Install with Mod Manager button on top of the page
- Run the game via the mod manager
If you are installing this manually, do the following
- Extract the archive into a folder. Do not extract into the game folder.
- Move the contents of
BepInExPack_ROUNDSfolder into the game folder (where the game executable is located).
- Run the game. If everything runs correctly, you will see BepInEx console pop up on your desktop.
- BepInEx: writing basic plugin walkthrough
- BepInEx: useful plugins for modding
- BepInEx: patching game methods at runtime
Issues, questions, etc.
At this moment, you can use the following channels to ask for help
- ROUNDS Modding Community
- BepInEx Discord -- Only technical support for THIS PACKAGE. No support for plugins.
- Initial release with BepInEx 5.4.11